Do you need an answer to a tough question? Call your Hartland Public Library Reference Department -- that’s what we’re here for! We also offer services such as Internet access, databases for research, homebound delivery, large print books for the visually impaired, readers' advisory assistance and much more.
- Wireless connectivity for your laptops via Ethostream.
- 6 full service computers include Internet access as well as word processing. (Internet Use Policy )
- Word processing software includes Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint. Printer costs are $0.15 per page (for ink; you may bring your own paper, but the cost remains $0.15/page)
- Searchable databases (database page)
- Books (search our catalog)
- Interlibrary loans - There is no charge for this service (limit of 25 requests per person).
- Lake Country Reporter on microfilm
- Reference Librarians available during most business hours.
- Local History /Obituary searches - please submit your questions to the email contact on the Hartland Historical Society website.
- Library meeting room is available. Please refer to the Policy and application form found here.
For information on facilities available at Hartland Village Hall, call 262-367-2714.